This section is dedicated to my experiments. It's where I dispay the dolls that I have either repainted, rerooted, repaired, modified, sew for,etc.
April 29th, 2004 -- These are my first two experiments in repair and reroot. Barbie came was a blond with split scalp and neck and had most of her hair shorn off. I repaired the neck and scalp splits with crazy glue the best I could and then after cutting off the rest if the hair and pulling what was luft out with plyers from inside the head I used the Reroot Tool to reroot the hair. It worked pretty good, except the scalp split again later. I put glue inside the head to hold the hair in place so that it won't come out from the splits.
Skipper was a frizzy mess that I got from the original owner with some other stuff. I took care of her hair the same way I did Barbie. The white hair glows in the dark. Then I repainted both dolls in the goth way, with somewhat exagerrated make up, plus I added a touch of blush and shadow using my own make up. The clothes are perminently borrowed from other dolls.